Turkey baster, a used Gatorade bottle, and a piece of vinyl tubing.
- Cut two holes in the top of the Gatorade cap.
- Use the turkey baster to take out some of the old fluid from the reservoir and put it into the Gatorade bottle.
- Put the vinyl hose on the bleed nipple and the other end inside the bottle through one of the holes on the cap.
- Loosen the bleed nipple.
- Pump the brakes a few times.
- Check the fluid level in the reservoir and add more if necessary
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until the fluid coming out is clear.
- Repeat steps 4-7 for all four wheels.
You can get a one man bleeder from auto zone for like $7.00. Plug the tip into the end of the bleeder valve, turn bleeder valve with wrench, go to brake pedal and press it, close bleeder valve with wrench, pull pedal back up from the floor, repeat until clear and no bubbles.
Just look up which corner is 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.... Takes me maybe 10 minutes to do mine after the wheels are off.